The offer for sale (OFS) by Avenue Supermarts, which opened on Friday, received subscription for 4,53,20,852 shares or 340 per cent against the non-retail offer size of 1,33,20,000 shares.
Retail investors, and non-retail investors who choose to carry forward their bids, will be allowed to bid on Monday. The quota reserved for retail investors is 14,80,000 shares. The company has set the floor price of the issue at Rs 2,049.
How to place order to buy `Dmart’ OFS in zerodha
- Open console by clicking the link below
2. Login with your kite credentials
3. You can see ‘corporate action‘ in ‘portifolio‘ menu on the top right bar
By clicking corporate action you can see list of companies that are offering OFS and takeover
4. You can see DMART OFS on the list.
which is going for retail sale on Monday 17th FEB
5. Click on the three dots besides the dmart to place the order
6. Then you can enter the quantity you need to purchase and click submit
Before placing the order make sue that you have enough margin in your account